It seems simple; Marketing is how you get your product or service from point A to point B. In most cases, it means getting your product from your company into the hands of your consumers. Marketing is everything that takes place in between. To save money, time and sleepless nights, most entrepreneurs rely on a marketing plan to define the path between point A and point B. For some it’s a complex plan, while for others it’s a simple outline. In both cases, it’s your road map.
- Analyze the market for your product or service
- Determine strengths and weaknesses
- Research competitor strengths and weaknesses
- Identify your key markets
- Establish your brand identity
- Communicate your brand identity
- Develop marketing strategies and action plans